Chocolate Modak : Ganesh Chaturthi Special Recipe
Modak is an Indian sweet dumpling dish popular in many parts of India. It is considered as Lord Ganesha’s favorite dish. It is also known as modhaka, modhakam or kudumu in the various place of India.
Chocolate Modak is a quick and easy variation of Modak. It is made with 4 ingredients. It is prepared during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi.
- Oreo Biscuit-3 Packet
- Coconut Powder-1/2 Spoon
- Milk-2 Spoon
- Desi Ghee -1/2 Spoon
- Firstly, use 3 packets of Oreo biscuit.
- Take out the cream from the biscuits in a separate bowl.
- Now to make it tastier, we will add some coconut powder into the cream paste and mix it well.
- The biscuits that were separated will be finely mixed in the mixer.
- Add 2 to 3 spoons of boiled milk in it: and keep mixing and prepare the dough well.
- Make small balls from the cream mixture.
- Now put some desi ghee in the mold of the Modak.
- The biscuit dough that has been prepared will be taken on both sides of the mold and leave a little space in the middle.
- Fill the empty space with the cream dough. Now, press the mold well, so that Modak takes a good shape.
- Now, remove the side dish and the Modak inside will take a good shape.
- Your chocolate Modak is ready. Repeat the process to make more Modak.
- Chocolate Modak : Ganesh Chaturthi Special Recipe - September 10, 2021
- Sri Krishna Janmasthami 2021: Here is Everything You Need to Know - September 8, 2021
- Tri Color Barfi: Independence Day Special Recipe - August 13, 2021
- Jagannath Rath Yatra 2021: Rituals, Date, Timings & Celebrations During COVID-19 - July 11, 2021
- Mother’s Day Special - June 29, 2021
- Yoga - June 13, 2021
- Types of Yoga - June 13, 2021
- Yoga Exercise for Kids - June 12, 2021
- International Yoga Day - May 14, 2021
- Rongali Bihu Festival: Celebrating New Year and a Successful Harvest - May 8, 2021