Banana Coconut Ice Cream
Get ready for some of the easiest ice creams that you can make easily at home and Banana Coconut ice cream recipe is one of them. The combination of mild coconut flavor with bananas is unique and offers a creamy taste which is simply hard to resist. So, instead of waiting just start gathering the simple ingredients and start with the recipe.
- Bananas: 3
- Coconut milk: 1 cup
- Fresh lemon juice: ½ tbsp
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
- Nectar: ¼ cup
- Dried shredded coconut: ½ cup
- Choco chips: ½ cup
- Place all the ingredients except shredded coconut and choco chips in a blender and make a smooth puree.
- Chill the mixture in your refrigerator.
- Now pour mixture into the frozen can of the ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, then freeze the mixture for 2 hours and run it in the food processor to make it creamy.
- Add choco chips and freeze it again till it becomes stiff.
- Your ice cream is ready to serve.