Chocolate Ice Cream
Chocolate ice-cream, a frozen treat is very simple to make and is incredible delicious. Made with only few basic ingredients, this wonderful confection tastes like creamy frozen chocolate mousse. So, try this new homemade ice-cream recipe at you next summer party and watch how the magic works.
- Milk: 1 ½ cup (full cream)
- Cocoa power: 2 tbsp
- Custard power: 1 tbsp
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Vanilla essence: ½ tsp
- Cream: 1 ½ cups
- Nuts or cherries: for garnishing
- Mix the cocoa, custard and sugar in half cup of milk.
- Heat the rest of the milk and when it starts to boil, add the custard mixture to it and stir continuously.
- Now lower the heat and let it simmer for a minute.
- Remove from flame and allow it to cool.
- When the mixture reaches normal temperature, mix the cream and vanilla essence and transfer it to an air tight container.
- Freeze till it is set and then take out and whip using a blender.
- Place it back into the freezer and when it is almost set, blend it again.
- Now let it set for at least two hours.
- Serve with cherries or nuts.