Kesar Pista Kulfi
You may wonder how to make this delicious Saffron Pista Kulfi at home? But believe me, there can be no other dish as simple as this. Even beginners can try their hands and it will always turn out to be perfect. So, make your kids eat nuts and milk and bring instant relief during this summer.
- Milk: 1 ½ lts
- Pistachios: 15-20 (coarsely ground)
- Saffron: a pinch
- Cardamom: 1 tsp (powder)
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Khoya: ¼ cup
- Soak saffron in 2 tsp warm milk and keep aside.
- Heat the milk in a flat bottomed pan and when the milk starts to boil, lower the flame and let it simmer till the milk is reduced by half.
- Now add the pistachios and the cardamom powder and cook for about 4-5 minutes while continuously stirring.
- Remove from heat and let the mixture cool.
- Add khoya and mix well.
- Pour into kulfi moulds and place them in the freeze and allow setting.
- Before serving, demold the kulfi and serve immediately.