Basic Vanilla Ice Cream
If you have a soft spot for that vanilla flavored ice cream that you grew up eating then it is okay as this soft and smooth dessert is one of those flavors that everyone loves. Basic Vanilla Ice Cream needs only a few ingredients and can be easily prepared at home. And if you want to add something to it, then nuts, crushed up cookies, cherry or chocolate chips can work wonders.
- Milk: 2 ½ cups
- Fresh cream: ½ cup
- Vanilla essence: 1 tsp
- Sugar: 4 tbsp
- Cornflour: 1 tbsp
- Mix cornflour in a little milk and boil the rest of the milk in a pan.
- Now add sugar and cornflour mixture and simmer for 5 minutes and let it cool.
- Add fresh cream and vanilla essence to the milk and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a container and cover and freeze till it is almost set.
- Now, take it out and blend the mixture in a blender till smooth.
- Transfer it again in the container and cover and freeze till it is firm.
- Now scoop and serve.