TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you and Motherszone. By accessing or making use of this website, you agree to comply with these terms, as well as, any and all pertinent laws and regulations. In case you do not agree to all the below mentioned terms, please do not access or use this website.
Modifications of Agreement
Motherszone reserves the right to modify, alter, add or remove these terms and conditions, at any time. Any changes made to these terms stand to be effective immediately when posted on the website.
All text, graphics, images, trademarks, logos, sounds, infographics, content, are subject to copyright, patent, and trademark laws, and the other applicable intellectual property rights; and belong to Motherszone, its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties.
Subject to your compliance with all these terms and conditions, Motherszone grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use the website and the services listed on it. No part of the website can be reproduced, copied, altered, sold, resold, distributed, or otherwise misused for any commercial purpose, without the express written consent of Motherszone.
The services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Motherszonemakes no representations, conditions or warranties of any kind, express or implied. In particular, Motherszone shall not be held responsible or accountable for any damage or loss that may occur due to your use of this website or downloading any Content or information from the website.
Users or subscribers may only cancel their services by complying with the cancellation requirements, which are mentioned in the Service Agreement. Motherszone reserves the right to cancel the services of a client who is found to violate the terms and conditions described in the Service agreement. Depending on the agreed terms, we also reserve the right to charge a client for any fees that might have to be incurred in the course of any project(s), in case of an early cancellation.
- Users or subscribers can place their cancellation request, for the services taken by them, within 7-10 business days of service agreement.
- Cancellation of service renewals for on-going services must be made at least seven 7 business days before the termination of the existing service period, and must be made either by e-mail or by phone.
- Motherszone will not entertain any request to refund fees that is once paid, even if the cancellation request is made within 12 hours.
Please read the below mentioned points carefully to rule out any conflict or dispute.
- Motherszone strives to provide high quality services that match with the expectations of our clients.
- However, in case any client is not completely satisfied with our services, we can provide a refund within 30 days from the project start date. The final refunds
will be made after deducting the hourly charges or fees for the work completed by us.
- Taxes paid on services imposed by regulatory bodies would not be refunded.
- No refund will be entertained in case any service gets cancelled due to violation of any of the stated terms and conditions.
- Motherszone is not liable to pay any refund if any delay or interruption occurs because of third party involvement.