Travelling With New Born Baby
After being a parent, you might want to take the best possible care of your child (which is good), but in your quest of being the most perfect parent in the world, you should not ignore any traveling needs of yours. As a matter of fact, by following some simple and easy to remember tips, you can actually do traveling with a newborn in an easy manner.
So what are you waiting for? Just pack your bags and let Mother’s Zone be your guide! We bring to you some useful important travel tips to get you started:
Health and Safety of New Born Baby
- Whenever you consider a newborn travel, make sure that you have a first-aid kit with you, having all the necessary supplies you might need on the go.
- If you are taking your baby in a car, ensure that the baby accompanies you by being on the back seat of the car and never in the front. Also make sure to place the back seat belt on your baby’s carrier or car seat to avoid falling off the seat while your baby is there with you for a ride.
- Avoid over crowded places and keep your baby with you all the time.
- When it comes to air travel for new born baby, do not forget to take pacifier, milk bottles, and your baby’s favourite toys to keep him or her engrossed during the flight.
Food and Comfort of New Born Baby
- In case you are not breastfeeding, then you must not forget to take ready-to-use formula in a good quantity for your baby to feed your hungry child without any last minute rush to the nearest drugstore.
- Take a bib along with you so that you can feed your little one easily, without having to worry about dropping the food or milk on your baby’s clothes.
- For the comfort of your little one, carry enough diapers along with plenty of extra clothes to dress up your child as and when required.
- Always carry an additional blanket whether you are taking your child for a short trip or a long one. This will not only help you to snuggle the little one but it also comes handy in times of need.
What Should Be Packed Before Traveling With Newborn Baby
- A travel-friendly changing pad
- A few large size plastic bags to throw the used diapers
- A car seat or baby carrier stroller
- A good quality hand wash or sanitizer
- Plenty of diapers and clothes
- Milk bottles, thermos and other easy to carry and essential utensils for your baby’s food
- Blankets and bed sheets for your baby
- Medicines and tonics for infants, prescribed by pediatrician for your little one
- Baby soap, shampoo, lotion, cream, and other newborn baby essentials
Tips for Taking Care of Newborn Baby When Traveling
- If you need to travel just for fun, then it is advisable to choose a destination that is close to your home or your city.
- Make sure that you follow the already established baby feeding and sleeping routine to help your child be comfortable during the travel or trip.
- Protect your baby from temperature extremes and avoid destinations which are too crowded.
- Understand your child’s basic needs and feed them as often as they need to. After all a well fed child is a happy child!
- The Brahmani and the Mongoose - May 8, 2021
- Top 10 Healthy Drinks Which Will Slake Your Thirst This Summer - May 7, 2016
- Key Benefits Children Gain from Going to Summer Camp - May 7, 2016
- Mothers Day Special Bollywood Songs - April 26, 2016
- Navaratri: A Festival of Nine Nights of Fast and Prayer - April 6, 2016
- Baby Girl Names Inspired By Goddess Durga - April 6, 2016
- Smart Saving Plans That Can Secure Your Child’s Future - March 28, 2016
- Tips to Keep Your Child Safe this Holi - March 17, 2016
- Holi - March 10, 2016
- Tips To Teach Your Child to Respect Women for a Healthy Relationship - March 7, 2016