Cultivating Different Hobbies in Child
Every child is born with an inborn talent. In order to realize your child’s talents and skills, it is important that you cultivate hobbies in your kid. In fact, studies have revealed that children’s interests and experiences in the early years can significantly impact their personality development.
Thus, no matter whether you spend a few hours daily or weekly, cultivating hobbies in your child is extremely important.
Cultivating Reading Habit in Children:
If you are wondering how to cultivate reading habit in your child, then do not worry! Mother’s Zone is there to help! Follow these simple tips and let your child hone his or her reading skills in just a few weeks’ time!
- When it comes to developing the habit of reading in children, there is no fixed age. Hence, start as early as you can.
- In the very beginning, go for colourful picture books with short and easy sentences that can help in increasing the interest of your child in reading.
- You can even make reading a routine by including it as a must do activity at bed time.
- Reward your kid with a book from his or her favourite author, the next time he or she does something worth applauding. This will not only help your kid feel motivated, but will also act as a catalyst in improving his or her reading skills.
- Conduct regular trips to libraries & bookstores and let your child choose books as per their likes and dislikes. This will certainly give a great boost to the reading habit of your kid!
Cultivating a Love for Learning in Your Children:
Make your child curious about the world around them and let them take their curiosity to another level by cultivating a love for learning in your child. Keep the passion to explore and learn about the world alive in the heart of your little one by following the below listed suggestions:
- Welcome the queries of your child in a positive manner and never leave them unanswered
- Let your child be a part of your world and include him or her in your daily activities
- Switch to the news channel the next time you sit in front of the television with your child and arouse interest about the world happenings in your child from an early age.
- You can even read newspaper loud every morning to help your child be aware of the world they are a part of!
- Play quizzes and conduct fun mock tests with your child to expand his or her knowledge and to cultivate a love for learning in your kid.
Cultivating a Child’s Imagination through Gardening:
When it comes to cultivating a child’s imagination through gardening, you can begin by building a bird house, or play quizzes on plants and flowers to help your child learn about them in the best possible manner. You can even let your child play fun games about gardening with his or her friends and let them take their imagination on a roll.
Cultivating a Balanced Therapeutic Program for Children:
Work with your child and assess his or her strengths and weaknesses in order to improve their learning abilities. Cultivate a balanced therapeutic program for your child by understanding the child behaviour.
For this, you may conduct various activities in a regular manner such as stretching, coordination exercises, mental stimulation, etc. which will go a long way to help you realise the full potential of your little one
- Top 10 Healthy Drinks Which Will Slake Your Thirst This Summer - May 7, 2016
- Key Benefits Children Gain from Going to Summer Camp - May 7, 2016
- Mothers Day Special Bollywood Songs - April 26, 2016
- Navaratri: A Festival of Nine Nights of Fast and Prayer - April 6, 2016
- Baby Girl Names Inspired By Goddess Durga - April 6, 2016
- Smart Saving Plans That Can Secure Your Child’s Future - March 28, 2016
- Tips to Keep Your Child Safe this Holi - March 17, 2016
- Holi - March 10, 2016
- Tips To Teach Your Child to Respect Women for a Healthy Relationship - March 7, 2016
- Contributing Factors to Ensure a Healthy Work Environment for Women - March 7, 2016