Women are always sensitive about how they look and are constantly looking for beauty tips, regardless of age. So, to help you out, Mothers Zone is here with some effective beauty tips including (hair care tips, skin care tips, Eye makeup tips) for both women and mother.
Let’s begin with skin care as this becomes a serious issue with the growing age.
1. Skin care guidelines:
Taking proper skin care is very important to make yourself look and feel young and beautiful. So, to help you look beautiful, here are some easy and effective skin care solutions.
- Pour on the protection: Wear sunscreen every day and make it your daily routine because damage caused by the sun is one of the leading factors resulting in spots, wrinkles and even cancer. Therefore, it is important for you to ensure that your skin is never directly exposed to the heat of the sun. Even if it is raining, you need to apply sunscreen and carry it along when you’re outdoors.
- Make sure you’re using the right cleansers and moisturizers: It is vital that you ensure you’ve the right cleanser and moisturiser to avoid any skin complications. Test your skin types before deciding on any particular product and once you’ve the products, first apply it on the arms and neck to ensure safety.
- Spray away dryness: Dry skin needs more care than normal or oily skin to keep the skin in best possible condition. You need to moisturise your skin throughout the day using lukewarm water or cleansing it using cold cream. Thick moisturising will help your skin to avoid dryness.
Read More: Avoid Common Skincare Mistakes For A Flawless Skin
2. Hair care guidelines:
Every girl wants to have have beautiful and shining hair.It’s important to know hair care tips including what should do and what to avoid to get long, healthy hair.
- Remove stress from life: Never let stress overcome you as this will not let your hair realise its potential. Try to remove stress from your life by finding healthy emotional outlets such as yoga, biking or meditation.
- Trim your hair regularly: For proper and healthy growth of your hair, you must make sure that you trim it every 6-8 weeks. This will remove the split ends for better growth. The hair should be trimmed about 1/4 inches above splitting.
- Eat healthy and balanced diet:To help your hair grow better, you must take a balanced diet rich and adequate in protein, minerals and vitamins. What you eat, immediately affects your hair. Therefore, it is important that you make sure of getting plenty of iron, vitamin c, zinc and omega-3 fatty acids for better growth of your hair.
Now, as we have gone through some of the effective skin and hair care guidelines, let’s move to some make-up tips to add glamour to your existing beauty.
Read More:Hair Rebonding: What You Should Know Before Planning for a Treatment
3. Makeup tricks every girl should know:
- Apply foundation all over your face and make it rub with a tissue, making it easier to layer your brush and giving you a real look.
- If you’ve dark circles, then apply hydrating cream and follow with a concealer that is lighter than your foundation. Use these home remedies to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
- Make sure that your mascara is not more than a month old and wiggle it at the base of the lash, moving it outward and upward, tapering the thickness naturally to the ends.
- Use eyeliner the right way with a bright colored lipstick and here you’re ready to go.
4. Quick makeup tips for women and busy moms:
- Choose the right foundation: If you’re using the same foundation that you used some 7-8 years back, then you need to take a wise decision while choosing the foundation for your skin. Your skin changes seasonally and also with age due to which you need to select foundations that are formulated with mature, aging skin in mind.
- Make your eyes the centre of attraction: Make your eyes the focal point of your face with eyeshades that will make your eyes pop. It will enhance your beauty detracting the attention of viewers from other fine lines or wrinkles, if any. Brown eyes can use blue, gold or brown shades and blue eyes look great in copper, gold or brown eyes. Again, dark eyes look fantastic with deep rich shades.
- Stay away from dark lipsticks: Avoid dark lipsticks and try some light pink or rosy red colours that would flatter your skin tone. However, some pretty coloured gloss will work better to add moisture to your gorgeous look. If you’re looking for some easier home remedies for care of other important yet often ignored parts such as nails, lips, etc., then we are here with some tips you would love:
5. Home remedies for Beauty care:
- Apply Vaseline and honey three times a day to avoid lip chapping.
- Soak nails in olive oil for 10-15 minutes a day for a month to repair the damaged, weak or peeling nails.
- Wear gloves during washing, cleaning or gardening to protect your nails and hands from drying, peeling and spitting.
Thus, instead of spending a fortune on plastic surgeries, you can try the above simple yet effective guidelines to look stunning and feel confident. Drink plenty of water to ensure that your body and skin are well hydrated and take healthy diet to stay fit and look young.
Read More: Easy Steps to Do a Pedicure At Home
- Beauty Tips - July 1, 2021
- Godh Bharai - June 10, 2021
- Fitness & Lifestyle - June 7, 2021
- Mothers Day Special Bollywood Songs - May 10, 2021
- The Brahmani and the Mongoose - May 8, 2021
- Top 10 Healthy Drinks Which Will Slake Your Thirst This Summer - May 7, 2016
- Key Benefits Children Gain from Going to Summer Camp - May 7, 2016
- Navaratri: A Festival of Nine Nights of Fast and Prayer - April 6, 2016
- Baby Girl Names Inspired By Goddess Durga - April 6, 2016
- Smart Saving Plans That Can Secure Your Child’s Future - March 28, 2016