Cherish Good moments with Exciting Christmas Celebration and Party ideas
It’s Party Time! Create Magic with Interesting Christmas Party Ideas
If you are planning to throw a celebration this Christmas, then start here! We share with you some of the best Christmas party decoration ideas, party favors, games and activities to kick off your planning process. Whether it is a party at home with family and friends or an office party with unique Christmas party themes, we are sure our ideas will inspire you and remind your guests of the festive gathering all season long.
Christmas party decorations:
- Bow wreath – If you need an out of the box idea to decorate your place this Christmas party, then create this simple, festive wreath that won’t be heavy on your wallet. Get different colored ribbons and create bows and glue them together to form a wreath. Within 20 minutes of your time you have a wonderful creation to decorate your living place.
- Garlands for Your Stairs – Draping garlands on the rail of your staircase is a good idea if you want to make your place look all the more lovely. You can decorate them with additional stuffs like colorful ribbons and bows and add the wonderful dash of Christmas to your home!
- Place Pretty Pinecones and Glittering Ornaments: Collect some pine cones and dip them in gold paint or create a glittering mixture by using glue and glitters for the sparkling effect. Now fill a basket or glass bowl with the glittering cones. You can also place some sparkling balls in glass bowls and place them on side tables.
- Hanging Lights – Hanging the usual LED lights at various places in your home may be a good idea! So, if you purchased many such lights on Diwali, then you can really put them into use this Christmas! Place them on the main gate or even on the Christmas tree to give it an absolutely gorgeous look.
Christmas Party Games and Activities:
- Christmas Tree Decoration – Your Christmas Tree is the major center of attraction. Well, plan out a fun activity for little kids and make Christmas special for kids . Do not decorate it on your own. When all the children at your party arrive, ask them to decorate the Christmas tree. Make two teams and assign the different sides of the tree to the teams. Give them decoration items and allow the children to be creative and show their decoration skills. When the tree gets ready, you can decide on the side that is most beautifully decorated and can reward the team
- Unwrapping Gifts – Everyone loves gifts! Get a few different sized boxes and place some chocolates or other small gift in the smallest box. Wrap it and put it in a bigger box and do this repeatedly. When all the guests arrive, make them sit in a circle and play music. Let the guests hand over the box to the one sitting next to them and stop the music intermittently.The one holding the box, when the music stops, gets to unwrap the gift. Follow the procedure until all the layers are unwrapped, and the one who unwraps the last box gets to enjoythe gift which is there inside the box! This is an interesting game for Christmas party.
- Mystery Stocking: Fill a red Christmas stocking with some mystery items. You can fill it with simple party favors like crayons, a toy car, small stuffed animals, chocolates or even pack of cards. Now allow the kids to shake the stocking, smell it or feel the shape and let them guess the things inside. The child who can guess it correctly gets a gift.
- Answer Questions Related to Christmas: This game is simply great for kids as well as children. Play the game by selecting 20 questions and get them printed on sheets. You can keep it simple or complex accordingly. Include traditional questions, naming of carols and other incidents that will keep your guests thinking.
These were surely some of the best ideas to have a truly memorable and fun time this Christmas party! Weren’t they? Just try them and decide for yourself!
Christmas Festival Party Favors:
Make your Christmas party a fabulous and memorable one with wonderful party favors!
- Cookies/Cupcakes – Saying “thank you” becomes all the more easy and satisfying when you hand over your foodie guests a small bag containing some simply delicious cakes, cookies and/or cupcakes.
- Chocolate Box – Chocolates are favorites of all. Get assorted chocolates that are loved by kids as well as adults and add a personalized tag to the gift box. Hand it over to your guests when it’s time to say “Good Bye”.
- Coloring Books: If you have planned for a children’s party, then it’s time to surprise them with gifts that they are waiting for. Little kids often love to color so this time hand over to them a pack of color books and colors that they will simply love to carry back home.
- Greeting Cards – One of the sure shot entries into favor’s list is a greeting card. Get some amazing ones from the nearby gift shop and let your guests remember the memorable time spent with you, forever.
When it comes to Christmas, the party remains incomplete without a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. From taking remarkable pictures besides the tree, to surprising the guests with your creativity, having a stunning Christmas tree is a must if you are planning to make this Christmas special. Get a tree according to the space available at your place and decorate it with some superb lights, snowflakes, stockings and gifts. After all, Christmas is all about joy and merriment!
So…make everything impressive, make everything exquisite!
Christmas is certainly a wonderful time of the year when people all across the world celebrate faith, love and hope with their friends and family. During this festival, exchanging gifts as well as greetings are a common ritual. Send out your Christmas party invitations with some special messages that can really help you in spreading joy and love all around! So, if you are in search of some warm greetings to be shared with your loved ones this Christmas, then we bring to you some:
Go through the below mentioned greetings and pick the most suitable ones to show your near and dear ones that you care for them!
May this Christmas fill your heart and home with many blessings. Wish you a truly wonderful time!During this time of faith, we send our best wishes to you and your family this holidayseason. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
Wishing you much happiness today and throughout the New Year. Merry Christmas!
May all your wishes and dreams come true and you get the entire happiness in the world, all year round.