Tri Color Barfi: Independence Day Special Recipe
Barfi is a popular Indian Sweet. It can be made in many ways, but the type of barfi we are sharing with you is of our Indian flag’s tricolor. It is very easy to make.
- Desi ghee-2 Big Spoon
- Milk powder-1 Cup
- Boil Milk-½ Cup
- Sugar-2 Big Spoon
- Cardamom powder-½ tsp
- Kewra-2 Drop
- Food color
- Cashew- 8 to 10
- In a pan, put 2 tablespoon of desi ghee, when the ghee becomes hot, add half cup of milk.
- When the milk comes to a boil, we will put a cup of milk powder in it. Let us fry the milk powder with milk for 15 minutes on medium flame while stirring continuously.
- When this paste starts turning a little brown, then add 1/2 table spoon of cardamom powder to it and roast it on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoon sugar powder and immediately switch off the gas and mix the sugar.
- Take out the whole paste in a vessel and add 2 drops of Kewra to it.
- Divide the paste into 3 parts, mix green color in one and saffron/orange color in the second part. Third is already white.
- Put ghee in the plate in which we are making Barfi.
- Arrange the layers for Barfi as per the tricolor.
- Will put some chopped cashew nuts on top.
- Keep the plate in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- After 15 Minutes tricolor barfi is ready.
- Chocolate Modak : Ganesh Chaturthi Special Recipe - September 10, 2021
- Sri Krishna Janmasthami 2021: Here is Everything You Need to Know - September 8, 2021
- Tri Color Barfi: Independence Day Special Recipe - August 13, 2021
- Jagannath Rath Yatra 2021: Rituals, Date, Timings & Celebrations During COVID-19 - July 11, 2021
- Mother’s Day Special - June 29, 2021
- Yoga - June 13, 2021
- Types of Yoga - June 13, 2021
- Yoga Exercise for Kids - June 12, 2021
- International Yoga Day - May 14, 2021
- Rongali Bihu Festival: Celebrating New Year and a Successful Harvest - May 8, 2021