Menu ≡ ╳
1. Shop stickers normally left the gummy residue, to remove them use Eucalyptus oil.
2. To remove furniture scoops from pure wool carpet, you just place a tea towel over the area and then press with a warm iron.
3. To easily remove toilet smells just light a match stick and let it burn a few seconds.
4. Oil marks are tough to remove but you can easily remove oil marks from silk clothing. Gently rub cornflour into the area and lightly brush off the cloth.
5. To make candles last longer, cover it with a plastic bag and place in the freezer for up to 24 hours, you can also rub the salt over the surface of candle for long lasting use.
6. To reuse the small pieces of soap that are always left over, mix them with glycerine and some warm water and pour into a bottle for a handmade liquid soap.
7. To efficiently pick up small fragments of broken glass from the floor, press pieces of bread onto the affected area.
8. Rub hair shampoo directly to remove body oil stains from collars and cuffs of coloured shirts and then wash the clothes as usual.
9. Mixed together salt and lemon juice and prepare a solution to remove mildew stains.
10. Use vegetable oil to easily clean oil based paint off of your hands