Preparing for First Outing with Your Baby
Do you think that the time has come to let your newborn get a glimpse of the beautiful surroundings and the outside world they are now a part of?
Do you want to take your baby out of the house and let them breathe some fresh air?
If yes, but you feel nervous when it comes to taking out baby, then Mother’s Zone brings to you some great advice and tips that will help you prepare your baby for their first outing.
When it is safe to take baby for outing
There is no hard and first rule about taking your baby for their first outing. However, it depends on several factors. Make sure that your and your baby’s state of health is absolutely fine. Both the mother and the baby should be physically fit for the outing, and if need be, you can see a paediatrician first to judge about your little one’s health and wellbeing.
What should be packed and checked before outing
If you are planning for a baby outing, you must take a few things with you, even when you are going to the neighbourhood park or somewhere else for a short time period. To ensure your baby stays comfortable during the outing, pack and check these items without any fail!
- Cotton bibs
- A diaper bag
- A plastic bag to throw away the dirty diapers
- Extra clothes for changing your baby’s dress
- A few tissues
- A milk bottle
- Baby wipes
- Changing mat
- Some toys
- A sun hat
- Baby carrier or stroller
- A first-aid kit
- Breast pump
- Hand sanitizer
Tips to take while travelling with New Born Baby:
- Avoid overdressing your baby as it may cause unrest and discomfort to them.
- Do take adequate food and drink with you that might help you ease your hunger, if delayed.
- Ensure that your little one takes proper rest and frequent naps at regular intervals.
- When planning outings with a baby, avoid going to crowded places as new born babies are highly prone to infections owing to their low immunity.
- Stick to your usual routine of feeding your baby and making them fall asleep on time, to avoid bedtime troubles later at night.
- Travel with a blanket so that you can let your baby lie down, crawl, roll, no matter where you are.
- If possible, ask your spouse or someone else to go along with you on baby outings.
- The Brahmani and the Mongoose - May 8, 2021
- Top 10 Healthy Drinks Which Will Slake Your Thirst This Summer - May 7, 2016
- Key Benefits Children Gain from Going to Summer Camp - May 7, 2016
- Mothers Day Special Bollywood Songs - April 26, 2016
- Navaratri: A Festival of Nine Nights of Fast and Prayer - April 6, 2016
- Baby Girl Names Inspired By Goddess Durga - April 6, 2016
- Smart Saving Plans That Can Secure Your Child’s Future - March 28, 2016
- Tips to Keep Your Child Safe this Holi - March 17, 2016
- Holi - March 10, 2016
- Tips To Teach Your Child to Respect Women for a Healthy Relationship - March 7, 2016